A user may create, maintain and use no more than one account to post content only on his/her or its own behalf. A user must create his/her or its account personally and manually and may not create accounts by any automated means. Without limitation, this includes the obligation that the user personally and manually solves any CAPTCHA challenge in the account creation process. A user may not create or use additional accounts or any account of another and must not permit, enable, induce or encourage others to create accounts for him/her or it. Content
We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties with respect to any user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user content.
You are also responsible for any content that you post or transmit and, if you create an account, you are responsible for all content posted or transmitted through or by use of your account. However, if you do see content on this site that you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please contact the site administrator.
By using this site or any service provided, you explicitly agree to the following clauses:
You shall not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as:
- designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site or any service provided;
- infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine;
- likely to give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- in violation of an applicable local, national or international law.
- You shall not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity.
- You shall not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
- You shall not collect or harvest any information about other users.
- You shall not provide, and you shall not use this site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce.
- You shall not use this site to promote or operate any service or content without the site operator's prior written consent.
- You shall not use this site or any services or facilities provided on this site or via this site to contact and communicate with site users or other persons for any illicit or illegal purpose.
- You shall not provide any content that might give rise to the site operator being held civilly or criminally liable, or that might be considered a violation of any local, national or international law; this notably includes - but is not limited to - laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
By providing any content to this site, you agree to the following clauses:
- You agree to grant the site operator a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media or technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently.
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site operator the license specified in this section.
- You acknowledge and agree that the site operator will have every right and full discretion (but no obligation) to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this site. Products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations of these third parties. The site operator will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. Nor will the site operator be liable or responsible in any way for the quality, continuity or satisfactory provision of third-party products and services. Indemnification
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE 'SERVICE') IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU , AND THE SITE OPERATOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS; THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE OPERATOR OFFERS NO IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY. NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD OR USAGE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE OPERATOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN A SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE OPERATOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE OPERATOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE SITE OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES,
- THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
- STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES,
- OR ANY OTHER ISSUE PERTAINING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you. Infringement Policy
M-HDdl.COM services permit account holders to post messages on its public forum and are available on the internet. Although M-HDdl.COM does not affirmatively screen subscriber posts, M-HDdl.COM does not tolerate infringing material on its site.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Copyright Act"), we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your license to use this Site if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, including allege acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing. We accommodate and do not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Copyright Act. All claims of infringement must be submitted in a written complaint that complies with the requirements below and delivered to our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement by contact us
In addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right, must include the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or the person defamed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website. Similarly, for materials that are defamatory or infringe patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, you must submit a list of such materials. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed. Applicable law
- You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation.
- You automatically grant and assign to us, a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use and incorporate into our sites and services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you.